Monday, June 30, 2014

Daisy











Top: Nordstrom Rack (borrowed from my younger sister) | Skirt: H&M | Shoes: DSW | Necklace: Urban Outfitters

Black and white outfits with pops of color are definitely a staple outfit formula for me. The combinations are endless. 

I'm usually not one to wear yellow but I saw this textured skirt at H&M and knew it had to happen. It just screams happiness and it makes me feel like a daisy. 

I had a special spring in my step as I bounced from place to place in this 'fit. I even had a woman at the fabric store tell me I looked like a life-size Barbie doll!

Since I was feeling especially playful this day (I credit the power of the skirt), I decided to try something different with my hair outside of my usual top bun or long braid. So when one bun isn't enough, why not try three!?

It's safe to say I had a lot of fun with this one. 
Until next time!

XX
A Modern Belle




4 comments: