Monday, July 7, 2014

That New New










 Lace Skirt: ASTR from Nordstrom Rack | Skort: Topshop from Nordstrom Rack (similar here
  Trousers: Zara (similar here) | Shoes: Zara

I am a self-proclaimed Zara addict. I get beyond excited every time their semi-annual sales happen. 
It's like Christmas in July! 

I had been stalking these pink pumps for months. I'm a huge fan of the T-strap and rounded heel, so when I saw them on sale AND one final pair left in my size, it was clearly a sign. Since, it would have been a bad idea to ignore such an obvious sign, I knew they were destined to come home with me. 

The trousers were a magical find for me. I'm on a seemingly never-ending hunt for cropped trousers that aren't too short and fit my waist and thighs. These floral ones are it! They're lightweight and perfect for summer (plus they match perfectly with the pumps). 

On top of the Zara sale, I discovered that another favorite store of mine, Nordstrom Rack, was also having a big summer sale. 
Your girl was was in fashion heaven!

The lace skirt fits like a glove! It's that perfect mix of lady-like appeal and playfulness with the sheer lace bottom. Plus I can wear it with the pink pumps (It should be clear I was supposed to have these shoes at this point). 
I was especially excited about this emerald green Topshop skort. For one, the color? Gorgeous. Two? As a child of the 90s, I appreciate a good skort. I get to look like I'm wearing a skirt without the worry of having a serious wardrobe malfunction (i.e. unintentionally flashing someone). 

'Tis all for now my dears. Hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by!

XX

A Modern Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment