Sunday, November 16, 2014

Nouveau Nuptials x Solange



The social media-sphere exploded last night with wedding pictures of 
Solange Knowles + Alan Ferguson. 
I was all the way here for it + shamelessly stanning with each new pic so I decide to put together some Solange inspired wedding day pieces.

I've been a Solange fan for quite some time. 
I find "Losing You" to be a great pick-me-up song. 
Music aside, her killer + quirky style can send me over the moon + her wedding fits lived up to all that I would have expected from the songstress (like she asked me haha). 
I mean come on.....she's rocking a caped jumpsuit + it's backless!!


I'm a couple thousand short of being able to pick up Solange's Stéphane Rolland jumpsuit but lucky for all of us inspiration is free + online shopping exists so I pulled a few (affordable) cape-inspired pieces to give the same Solo super woman vibe.

    (comes in white)
                                                              Missguided Wide Leg Jumpsuit
                                       





 
                                                 Nasty Gal Cape Blazer

Hands down my favorite shot of the newlyweds! 



No comments:

Post a Comment