Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Killer Kimono







Kimono: Thrifted | Tank: Kohl's  
DIY cuffed Shorts: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Charlotte Russe

The kimono.  A super versatile piece that makes it look like you put that much more effort into getting dressed. It just pulls everything together so nicely. I found this one during my most recent thrift store scavenge. 

This was one of those pieces where you've been searching high and low for "the one" and then BAM, it just seems to materialize right in front of you. The material is light and colorful, making it perfect for these final summer days, but it can easily be carried into fall with the right layering. I'm thinking a thicker t-shirt, nice distressed jeans and some brown boots. I'm getting excited just thinking about it....maybe a future blog post? We shall see.

Well I'm off to enjoy my day. I have two weeks off to just relax (which means run around town as much as possible), before I start working my first REAL job. *dances* I still can't believe it! 

XX
A Modern Belle




1 comment:

  1. Love the kimono. Looking good
    http://divadiari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete