Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Mammal Factory





Necklace: Urban Outfitters | Top: Zara 
Skort: Topshop | Shoes: Converse

This Saturday I went to an AMAZING young artist event in downtown Atlanta at The Mammal Factory, hosted by GOD2ATL (Gaining Our Definition). With artwork coating the walls, live performances, good vibes and an eclectic crowd, this was an artistic utopia! 
I love being in creative spaces around equally creative people, it's so invigorating and inspiring!

I wanted to put together an outfit that gave off a fresh vibe to match the event. Since my skort masterfully mixes comfort and style, it was the perfect pick for the night. Pairing it with a simple black crop top and white Chucks dressed it down, while still managing to give the right amount of casual edge.

XX

A Modern Belle





2 comments:

  1. I love your look!! Green is a color I wouldn't normally look twice at. Lol but you wore it well. Love your blog!

    Andrea Fenise
    Http://www.byandreafenise.com

    ReplyDelete