Tuesday, August 19, 2014

That New New






 Jacket: Zara | Booties: ASOS

Fall is approaching, although this Atlanta humidity seems to disagree with this notion. 
With a new season comes new additions to my wardrobe! 

I grabbed this baby blue leather jacket during the most recent Zara sale. It was originally $129 and I grabbed mine for $70! I had been stalking this jacket ever since it's original store debut, so when I spotted it across the store on the clearance, I knew it was meant to be. So romantic, right? Plus, this was a few days before my birthday and I decided to chalk the purchase up to a birthday gift to myself.

Boots are such a major part of my fall/winter wardrobe so I'm always on the hunt for the perfect pairs. I was "window" shopping online one day and saw these on ASOS. They were originally about $120 and because I was trying to be a "responsible adult" I told myself I would come back for them.  Of course, as fate would have it, I checked back a few weeks later and they were temporarily marked down to $80!!! They're quite comfortable, the print is amazing and they will add the perfect pop of color to my cold weather 'fits. 

Don't good deals just make you happy?

XX
A Modern Belle



2 comments: