Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A Modern Belle x Moments of Silence






Dress: Forever21 | Shoes: Charlotte Russe | Necklace: Vintage

My amazing friend, Greg Wilson, offered to shoot me a few months ago. 
This was something we'd both talked about for some time and I'm SO glad we finally made it happen.

The weather + lighting were glorious, Greg was making magic happen and one of my best friends, Alex (pictured above) joined me!

Greg is crazy talented at photography and someone I love being able to call my friend. 
Check out his work for his photography company, Moments of Silence, on Facebook + Tumblr!

XX
A Modern Belle


4 comments:

  1. you always look so pretty.
    I have nominated you to do the Liebster award.
    see my blog for rules.
    Es
    imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look...love your friend's neckpiece
    http://divadiari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's actually my necklace that she borrowed haha

      Delete